Experienced Counsel for Business-Related Insurance Coverage Disputes and Litigation in New York City.
NYC Insurance Coverage Lawyer
Szendel PLLC has extensive experience counseling and representing both property & casualty insurers and policyholders on the interpretation of insurance policies and claims analysis with a particular emphasis on the following types of policies and coverages:
- Commercial General Liability (CGL);
- Business Owners Policies (BOP);
- Homeowner’s policies;
- Professional Liability insurance.
Szendel’s insurance coverage practice encompasses all aspects of insurance coverage disputes and insurance coverage litigation in New York state and federal courts, including but not limited to the following:
- Coverage opinions and claims analysis;
- Push-back letters in response to disclaimers;
- Declaratory judgment actions;
- Bad Faith and extra-contractual litigation;
- Disputes between insurance companies;
- Direct actions against insurers involving bodily injury claims;
- Toxic and mass tort claims;
- Personal injury claims;
- Construction accidents;
- Property damage litigation;
- Subrogation claims;
- Claims by purported “additional insureds”;
- Disputes involving “insured contracts”;
- Notice Issues relating to claims, occurrences and disclaimers;
- Primary and excess coverages;
- Allocation of Costs;
- Trigger of Coverage;
- Choice of Law.
Please contact us today to schedule a consultation to discuss the specifics of your New York insurance coverage dispute and how we can work to resolve it effectively and efficiently.