Business Law Services
Szendel PLLC advises, counsels and represents businesses at all stages of development for a broad range of business-related concerns. Whether you are an entrepreneur at the idea phase of your concept, a start-up company with a growing base of customers or an established business facing complex contractual or compliance issues, Szendel PLLC is driven to achieve sensible results for your particular business model.
Szendel PLLC helps entrepreneurs in advancing their visions and improving their business image by forming business entities. As an entrepreneur and business owner himself, Adrian M. Szendel, Esq. understands both the excitement and stress that come along with starting a business. Szendel PLLC's objective is to ensure your compliance with the legal obligations associated with creating your business and to define the rights and responsibilities of you and your co-owners going forward so that you can focus on making your business dreams come true.
Szendel PLLC provides the following services related to business formation:
- Advise on the selection of an appropriate business entity for your particular business model
- Conduct a name clearance search for your business
- Draft and file Articles of Organization for your Limited Liability Company or Certificate of Incorporation for your Corporation
- Draft Operating Agreements, By-Laws, Shareholder Agreements and Partnership Agreements
- Assist with fulfilling the publication requirement for your New York Limited Liability Company
- Assist with obtaining Tax Identification Number for your business
- Provide guidance and assistance with obtaining any permits and/or licenses necessary for operating your business
- Assist with registering copyrights, trademarks and service marks
We also encourage you to review the Business Law Resources that we have provided in order to gain a better understanding of the many considerations involved in forming your business.
Contract Drafting & Negotiation
Szendel PLLC is proficient in drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts and business agreements. We leverage our substantial experience in interpreting, deconstructing and persuading courts as to the meaning of contract language to our clients' advantage by drafting carefully-worded agreements and evaluating your business contracts with a view towards enforceability. In this regard, Szendel PLLC strives to add value to your business by protecting your interests and helping you to avoid potentially costly litigation by significantly reducing the likelihood of future disputes.
Szendel PLLC assists businesses in analyzing, reviewing, drafting and negotiating a variety of business contracts including:
- Sales-Related Contracts
- Service Agreements
- Asset and Stock Purchase Agreements
- General and Sub-Contractor Agreements
- Real Property and Equipment Leases
- License Agreements
- Insurance Policies
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Consulting Agreements
- Employment Separation Agreements
- Indemnity Agreements
- Settlement Agreements and Releases
General Business Counseling
Szendel PLLC serves small and medium-sized businesses who may not have an internal legal department as an advisor and outside general counsel on a broad range of business-related issues including:
- Company Policies and Procedures
- Regulatory Compliance
- Labor and Employment-Related Issues
- Insurance Coverage
- Maintenance of Intellectual Property Portfolio
- Settlement Analysis and Negotiation for Threatened or Pending Lawsuits
Please Contact Us for a consultation if you have a need for any of the business services we offer.